Are you a “CAN DO”? Are you a “people person”? Do you have a positive attitude and enjoy helping people? If so, we’d love to meet you! Now hiring for our Charlotte office the following positions:
Front Desk Patient Coordinator
Team players! We are seeking a detail oriented, smiling and EXPERIENCED MEDICAL front desk patient coordinator for our Charlotte office. This position greets patients, gathers demographic and insurance information, schedules appointments, checks patients out after visits, collects money at the time of service and at times may be asked to answer the phone. We are seeking experienced only staff who are also able to use a computer and have used electronic medical software in the past. Please submit resume with references. Applications submitted who do not have experience will not be considered. You will be contacted for an interview if we feel you might be a good fit.
Medical Records Assistant
Organize and manage patients' health information data.
Ensure paperwork is properly filled out. Verify accuracy and accessibility of files.
Ensure all files are secure.
Communicate with physicians/therapist and other healthcare professionals to clarify diagnoses or to obtain additional information. Responsible for maintaining the files included in a patient's health information portfolio, including medical history, symptoms, examination results, diagnostic tests, treatment methods, and other services
Human Resource Assistant
The HR Assistant will be responsible for general office work, including maintenance of personnel files and performing other basic HR related duties as assigned. Additional office duties may include answering phones, creating documents in MS Office, scheduling meetings, recruiting, etc.
The qualified candidate will have basic knowledge of HR and Office related functions and duties. Proficient in Microsoft Office, excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize responsibilities is a MUST.
Licensed Outpatient Therapist
The outpatient therapist will provide culturally competent mental health services to individuals and families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life situations or mental health concerns.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide high quality, compassionate and ethical outpatient mental health therapy to clients as scheduled.
• Complete clinical documentation within two weeks of date of service (recommended to be completed daily)
• Maintain required billable hours. Work a minimum of two evenings per week, with one evening until 8:30 or 9:00, the other until 6:30 or 7:00. Work hours must be maintained in a way that is responsive to client needs at each location.
• Actively participate as a positive member of the clinic environment.
• Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
• Complete all recommended continuing education requirements (30 hrs. every two years-LPC, LCSW, LSAC, CSAC).
• Stay current with updated research and best practices.
• Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary.
• Secure client information per HIPAA standards.
• Maintain case files within electronic health record (EHR) that are up to date as described in the Job Expectations handout.
• Perform other duties as assigned (including but not limited to completion of Social Security/Disability forms, authorization and billing forms, phone calls, and participating in case consultation meetings).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family
• Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis
• Skill in working with a variety of cultures
• Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
• Ability to provide necessary self-care
• Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff
• Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals
Education and Experience:
• A Masters Degree in a mental health-related field
• Independently licensed and credentialed
• Previous experience in CTSS/Home-based mental health, and/or knowledge of EHR are desirable but not required
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job, but is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.